Freewheelin’ Community Bikes connects youth with skills for life over a shared passion for the bicycle. We envision a stronger, healthier, more connected city.
One bike, One youth, One relationship at a time… we are transforming Indianapolis into a city where bikes provide access to better lives.
|2020 Annual Report|
Freewheelin’ believes in:
- The worth and gifts of each person to enrich the world
- Bicycling as accessible transportation for recreation, employment, and healthy living;
- The importance of positive youth/adult mentorship;
- Empowering youth as leaders who give back to their communities;
- Lifelong learning, resiliency and persistence;
- Positive neighborhood and community connections;
- Making bicycling accessible and affordable; and,
- Being welcoming to people of all backgrounds, abilities, and incomes.
Board of Directors
|John Mead Board Chair |
Susan Kessler Vice Chair
Eric McNamar Secretary
Kodi Akins Treasurer